"tonight I'm not afraid to tell you what I feel about you..."
Unfortunately, there's nobody here tonight. Haha.
Anyways, remember how they used to teach us to queue up in pre-school? Before we got in class, when we're getting lunch, before we got on the bus, basically all the time. And even in primary school, and secondary school. Everywhere we go, we're all taught to queue up.
For me, this has become a habit. I naturally queue up, and wait for my turn to get to the cashier/ counter/ ATM/ whatever. Sadly (and not to mention, annoyingly), many Malaysians seem to have forgotten how to do this simple thing they taught us in school.
And let me add, these are full-grown, supposedly-wiser adults.
Don't people know how to queue up anymore? Yes, we're all rushing to do something/ to get somewhere, but I don't see why people enjoy pushing/ squeezing/ elbowing in order to get there.
Why can't you be more civilised, and WAIT FOR YOUR BLOODY TURN?
There've been so many occassions where I feel like slapping these ADULTS and simply telling them
"EXCUSE ME, YOU MORON. IN CASE YOU FAILED TO NOTICE, I GOT HERE FIRST! NOW GET TO THE BACK OF THE LINE!"
No comments:
Post a Comment