*muax*
and twist...
*muax*
and twist...
Catchy song. =P
Anyway, we spent the whole week learning about oral health, and a whole lot of other things I can't seem to recall. But the thing I remember second best (first would be.. before choosing a partner, we should look at their teeth) is: There are more bacteria in a guy's mouth as compared to a girl's.
Now I don't know what to make of this information. Kiss girls, not guys? o.O
Yea, that's probably not it. I'm a terrible student.
****
On another note, it's been a looong time since someone mentioned me in their blog. Which is why I'm flattered when I saw myself here. Okay, he didn't actually mention me, I just happened to be in the pictures. Haha.
But I don't care how silly this is, I'm still flattered. :P
Plus, it was a good reunion. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment