Sunday, October 3, 2010

Start your mornings with black coffee!

It's one of those rare mornings when I wake up with a smile on my face.

I must say, dreams can be magical! =)
Actually, I'm not sure if magical is really the word, coz it really was about me going for a vacation, in Thailand, by bus.


But that's not the point. Not wanting to be late for class, I rushed to the bathroom, to be greeted by this:


















Yea, I wish it was steaming black coffee too, but no, that's the water they expect us to take our showers with. How lovely.

The water stained the showers, the sinks and the toilets, making it look like a scene from a murder mystery (too bad, no pics).

After letting the water run for what felt like a gazillion years, this is the best we've got:


















Solution:
  • Brush teeth and wash face using bottled water.
  • Don't use the toilet, HOLD IT IN.
  • Forget about taking a shower, drown yourself in deodorant instead.
  • Head to class, pray nobody takes notice.

2 comments:

Vishalini M said...

U're going to Thailand? Whoa!!
I love your solutions... Esp the last one

shanz said...

yep, thailand! and you'll never guess who with hahaha.
oh well, i'd like to think that my solutions actually work. :P